MEET BRIAN, CIRCA 2012.
- ALWAYS on call
- Living dual lives
- Trips interrupted
- Told what to wear
- No control over days
- Time belongs to others
- Pit in stomach each morning
- Buys fancy things to feel happy
- Unhappy where he was heading
- Dictates his own days
- Can dress how he wants
- Can go wherever, whenever
- Can choose what he works on
- Wakes up knowing day is his
- Shuts off phone when he wants
- Happy wearing same five tees
- Everything aligned with desires
- Excited with where he's heading
I had a successful post-college career, by any typical standard. No debt, easily clearing six-figures, had anything I could want. But still something was missing.
How did I get here? Well I’ll tell you in under ten bullet points:
- Crippling breakup (that I caused).
- A bout of retail therapy failed to cure my depression.
- Had the best three weeks of my life with just a backpack of essentials.
- Had lunch with a friend that ended with an idea for a fitness studio.
- I got fired from my corporate job.
- We closed said fitness studio.
- I got rid of all my things and left New York City.
- I traveled the world for 3 years, with one objective…
- Find the most beautiful spots in the world - and exercise all over them!
But when others began asking me - not about the workouts, but…
HOW I was living this lifestyle - one that I loved...
I knew I could help them do the same.
So how did I do it? Staying true to my top three values:
Despite what the world tells us - we don't need much to be happy.
Make sure whatever we choose to do - works for US.
Design your ideal life.
If we don't love what we're spending our time doing - why do it?
GET MY 65-PAGE BLUEPRINT – AND LEAVE THE RAT RACE – IN 12 MONTHS.
Go from unhappy, unenthused 9-5er – to running your own profitable one-person business from anywhere – on YOUR terms.
My simple 25-step roadmap includes the following:
- 5-step plan to build financial runway and provide the security you need
- 8 actionable exercises to create a business that is uniquely YOU
- Detailed roadmap to go from NO audience – to your first paying client
The roadmap I could have only dreamed of...